UNSW and Sydney
The 22nd WCGTC Biennial World Conference will be held at UNSW Sydney’s main campus, located a mere seven kilometres from the centre of Sydney. Sydney is Australia’s largest city and business capital and is known for its ideal climate, relaxed beach lifestyle and friendly locals.
The city of Sydney is surrounded by beaches and the energetic Central Business District is positioned on breathtaking Sydney Harbour, meaning a water view is never far away.
A unique feature of UNSW is the many suburban beaches and parklands along the nearby coastline, each with its own charm and character. In fact, UNSW is the closest university in Sydney to the ocean.
- Kingsford and Randwick: Bustling with cafes and restaurants – 3 minutes by bus
- Centennial Park: Inner Sydney’s biggest public green space – 5 minutes by bus
- Coogee Beach: The ocean at your doorstep – 10 minutes by bus
- Bondi Beach: Australia’s favourite beach – 30 minutes by bus
- Sydney Harbour: A world famous landmark – 40 minutes by bus